Ooops she did it again and again and again. Britney Spears has had a very hard time; first she shaved her head, then stopped wearing underwear, next she had presented that ummm interesting performance at the VMAs, now it has been confirmed that Britney Spears is still a substance (drug) abuser; the judge hearing to the case said to Britney “You’re A Drug Abuser” and if she wants to keep her kids she will have to undergo testing for alchol and controlled substances two times a week. In addition to that Spears and Kevin will have to attend Parenting Without Conflict classes and they both have to adhere to court demands:
· Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.
· The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.
· Both parents must complete the “Parenting Without Conflict” program.
· Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the children or allowing anyone else to.
· They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.
· Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.
· They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.
While the responsibilities for Federline end there, Judge Gordon tacked on an extra list of tasks for Spears. In order to maintain the current shared custody agreement, the popstar must:
· Attend individual counseling at least once a week to address parenting issues.
· Meet with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her parenting skills and her interaction with her sons and provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.
*Image taken from: http://cdn.channel.aol.com